Varkala – E-commerce theme
💰💰 Limited-time offer 💰💰 Use coupon code BOOTSTRAPIOUS30 to get 30% off when buying this theme.
Varkala is an elegant Bootstrap 4 e-commerce theme and a perfect starting point for your next e-commerce site. Varkala contains a variety of pre-made pages, components, and options that will help you to kickstart your project’s development.
- Built with the latest Bootstrap 4.4.1
- 100% responsive
- 37 pre-made HTML pages
- Premium e-commerce SVG icons
- Font Awesome icons
- Image & content sliders
- Carefully customized 3rd party libraries
- A complete Gulp workflow included
- SCSS sources
- Well-structured and SEO-friendly code
- Well Documented
📄 Pages included in the download package
- Homepage (4 variants)
- Category listing (7 variants)
- Product detail (3 variants)
- Shopping cart
- Checkout (Single-step or Multi-step variants)
- Text page
- Blog listing (2 variants)
- Blog post
- Contact page
- Customer pages (Account, Login, Orders, Order detail, Order tracking, Wishlist)
🛠 Customizing the theme
Use our pre-made color variant or completely customize the template quickly modifying its SCSS configuration variables. To make your life even easier, this template comes with a thoughtfully prepared Gulp workflow. With almost no initial setup, you can develop with an automatic HTML and SCSS compilation, use BrowserSync’s live-reload local server and have theme’s 3rd party libraries always up-to-date and copied into the template. Using SCSS and Gulp is however not mandatory, and you can use this theme only and the good old HTML and CSS.
⌚️ Free updates and support
I work closely with my customers to provide a high standard of support and quick bug fixes. Lifetime free updates are included in the price of this template.
Note: Online demo contains some demo images from Bershka that are replaced by placeholder images in the download package.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
May 5, 2020
- fixed: Display issues in cart sidebar
- improved: In addition to HTML files, this theme now comes with Pug file sources, and changes in the Gulp workflow. Pug compilation is now the recommended way of work with this theme. Pug sources use includes and mixins to avoid repetitive code (navbar, footer, cards).If you change the navbar, the change will be effective in all your pages, unlike when developing with HTML, where you would need to do all the changes in every file.
- pages folder now renamed to html
- to run previously default `gulp` command, use `gulp dev-html`
- `gulp build` and `gulp build-html` now compile everything into `build` folder, previously `dist`
December 12, 2019
- Improved: Added more icons to Orion Icons SVG sprite
- Improved: More topics in the components documentation
- Fixed: fixed build task in gulpfile.js
- Updated: Bootstrap (4.4.1; affects scss/bootstrap and stylesheets), Bootstrap Select (1.13.12; affects pages/vendor/bootstrap-select), Swiper (5.2.1; pages/vendor/swiper)
July 25, 2019
– Initial release