Spyre – Slick contemporary multipurpose theme
Spyre – Slick contemporary multipurpose theme
Spyre is a fully responsive contemporary theme that offers maximum flexibility in the creation of visually engaging and highly legible page layouts. The theme has been designed with businesses across a range of sectors in mind, providing layouts to cover as wide a range of content requirements as possible.
Spyre provides a high level of clarity, utilising white space and clear delineation of content areas to create layouts that are engaging and user friendly. The design offers a sense of vibrancy and contemporary style through the use of modern typography and an unobtrusive two colour palette.
Spyre was designed with businesses in mind and provides ready-to-use layouts:
- Landing page
- Blog Single
- Careers Single
- Coming Soon
- Sign In
- Sign Up
- Recover Account
More pages are coming…
Features such as full height image/video backgrounds on every layout and a full page menu that provides clear and easy to use navigation, with expanding submenus, give Spyre the feel of a custom built design. Below is a full list of Spyre’s extensive features:
- Fully Responsive design
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- 100% Customizable
- Built with Sass
- Interactive animations
- Premium Plugins
- Powerful Scripts
- Full page navigation menu with 6 different animations
- Youtube, Vimeo and HTML5 Background Videos
- Google maps
- Image, video, and content sliders
- Animated Typing Words
- Parallax effects
- Masonry Grid Layouts
- 2000+ icons (FontAwesome 5 & Material Design Iconic Font)
- W3C validated HTML pages
- Cross-browser tested & optimized
- Gulp based workflow
- Lifetime free updates
In the box
- A ready-to-use version of the theme
- All demo images & videos
- SCSS source codes
- All plugins & libraries
- Full documentation
Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com. We’re always glad to help you.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
Version v1.3.0 – 18 May, 2020
This update contains the latest Bootstrap version update, other plugin updates and a modal menu fixture for Iinternet Explorer.
- Update: Bootstrap version updated from v4.4.1 to v.4.5.0
- Update: jQuery version updated from v3.3.1 to v3.5.1
- Update: Font Awesome version updated from v5.12.0 to v5.13.0
- Update: Rellax version updated from v1.10.0 v1.12.1
- Update: Tool updates for development: @babel/core, @babel/preset-env, bluebird, del, gulp-autoprefixer, gulp-clean-css, gulp-csscomb, gulp-plumber, gulp-rename, gulp-sass, gulp-sourcemaps, gulp-uglify, postcss-css-variables, postcss-flexbugs-fixes
- Update: Move browsers list to .browserslistrc file
- Fix: Modal menu layout on Internet Explorer browser
Version v1.2.1 – 20 December 2019
This update contains the latest Bootstrap version update and other plugin updates.
- Update: Bootstrap version updated from v4.3.1 to v4.4.1
- Update: Font Awesome version updated from v5.7.2 to v5.12.0
- Update: jquery.mb.YTPlayer version updated from v3.2.9 to v3.2.10
- Update: Popper.js version updated from v1.14.4 to v1.16.0
- Update: Rellax version updated from v1.7.1 to v1.10.0
- Update: Typed.js version updated from v2.0.9 to v2.0.10
Version v1.2.0 – 26 March, 2019
This update contains 4 new pages and plugin updates.
- New: Faq page
- New: Pricing page
- New: Careers page
- New: Careers Single page
- Update: Documentation layout
- Update: Carosuel with additional title
- Update: FancyBox version updated from v3.5.6 to v3.5.7
- Update: jquery.mb.YTPlayer version updated from v3.2.8 to v3.2.9
- Update: jquery.mb.vimeo_player version downgraded from v1.1.8 to v1.1.7
- Fix: Shifted boxes layout tweaks on smaller screens
Version v1.1.3 – 25 February, 2019
This update contains plugin updates and minor fixtures.
- Update: Bootstrap version updated from v4.2.1 to v4.3.1
- Update: Font Awesome version updated from v5.6.3 to v5.7.2
- Update: jQuery.mb.YTPlayer version updated from v3.2.2 to v3.2.8
- Fix: Navbar position on smaller screens
- Fix: Editable svg logos
Version v1.1.2 – 8 January, 2019
This update contains the new version of Bootstrap and few plugins.
- Update: Bootstrap version updated from v4.1.3 to v4.2.1
- Update: FancyBox version updated from v3.5.2 to v3.5.6
- Update: Font Awesome version updated from v5.4.2 to v5.6.3
Version v1.1.1 – 3 December, 2018
This update only contains one minor changes in the Documentation.
- Fixed: Wrong scss source path in the Documentation (Customization page)
Version v1.1.0 – 28 November, 2018
This update is focused on new Accounting and Introduction pages, improvements and minor bug-fixes.
- New: Landing page
- New: Sing In page
- New: Sign Up page
- New: Account Recovery page
- New: Social Media button colors defined in Sass variable
- Enhance: Animations are delayed until Preloader is finished
- Fixed: Page content movement when FancyTab opens
- Fixed: Shifted boxes on the Services demo page in IE 10
- Fixed: Global border-radius value set back to default and set to 0 for buttons, inputs, alert, list-groups, badges, cards, modal views
Version v1.0.0 – 21 November, 2018
- Initial release