Sell – Bootstrap 4 e-commerce template
Sell – Bootstrap 4 e-commerce template
Sell is an elegant Bootstrap 4 e-commerce template and a perfect starting point for any e-commerce site.
Sell’s variety of pre-made pages, components and options will help you to kickstart your project’s development.
- Built with the latest Bootstrap 4.1.3
- 100% responsive
- 32 pre-made HTML pages
- Premium e-commerce SVG icons
- 3 header variants
- Google maps
- Font Awesome icons
- Image & content sliders
- Carefully customized 3rd party libraries
- A complete Gulp workflow included
- SCSS sources
- Well-structured and SEO-friendly code
- Well Documented
Pages included in the download package
- Homepage (5 variants)
- Category listing (6 variants)
- Product detail (2 variants)
- Shopping cart
- Order process (5 steps)
- Text page
- Blog listing
- Blog post
- Coming soon
- Contact page (2 variants)
- Customer zone – Log in, profile, orders, order detail, addresses
Customizing the theme
Choose from 6 pre-made colour variants or completely customize the template quickly modifying its SCSS configuration variables.
To make your life even easier, this template comes with a thoughtfully prepared Gulp workflow.
With almost no initial setup, you can develop with an automatic HTML and SCSS compilation, use BrowserSync’s live-reload local server and have theme’s 3rd party libraries always up-to-date and copied into the template.
Free updates and support
I work closely with my customers to provide a high standard of support and quick bug fixes.
Lifetime free updates are included in the price of this template.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
October 24, 2018
- new pages: Slider + broken grid homepage (index5.html)
- improved: completely reworked Parallax homepage (index4.html)
- improved: added basePath variable to all paths in theme.js (js/theme.js)
- improved: updated documentation
- fixed: added Polyfill fallback for object-fit for older browsers (IE mostly; changed: package.json, CSS files, _utils.scss, don’t forget to include the new script in your HTML)
September 6, 2018
- new pages: new shopping cart variant (cart-2.html; this cart behaves differently on smaller devices)
- new components: two new header layouts. (component-variants/header.html)
- improved: Sticky navbar scrollbar hidden while collapse animation is in progress
- improved: Cart overview dropdown’s height limited, scrollbar appears when 3+ different items are in cart. Also added buttons to remove item from cart into the dropdown.
- improved: Added SVG logo support for navbar brand element. This logo can inherit navbar items styling – e.g. logo can have white text on transparent background and dark text when user hovers above the navbar
- improved: moved docs to a separate directory
- changed: add .navbar-airy to your .navbar to add more spacing to .nav-link on lg+ devices (this was applied automatically before but collided with the new header variants)
- fixed: SVG injected icon sprite now works when viewing pages using file:// protocol
- fixed: added missing !default flag to some variables in scss/custom/_variables.scss
- fixed: product display issues in IE11
- updated packages: PopperJS (1.14.4)
July 24, 2018
- new pages: Parallax Homepage (index4.html), F.A.Q.s (faq.html)
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.1.3), PrismJs (1.15.0), Smooth Scroll (14.2.1)
- fixed: View button in the category-full.html (affected files: _products.scss, stylesheet.default.css, category-full.html)
- fixed: moved browserslist’s config from package.json to a .browserslistrc file and unified this file with its Bootstrap counterpart
- improved: Default gulp task reorganized to run in sequence
July 1, 2018
- new pages: category-masonry.html, category-no-sidebar.html, coming-soon.html
- added: Ekko Lightbox in detail2.html
- added: .display-1, .display-2, … headings font sizes automatically decrease on smaller viewports
- fixed: carousel height recalculation when changing screen sizes (theme.js)
- adjusted navbar collapse and dropdowns behaviour on transparent navbars (theme.js)
- decreased collapsed navbar vertical padding
June 25, 2018
- Initial release