Sell – Bootstrap 5 e-commerce template
Sell – Bootstrap 5 e-commerce template
Sell is an elegant Bootstrap 5 e-commerce template and a perfect starting point for any e-commerce site.
Sell’s variety of pre-made pages, components and options will help you to kickstart your project’s development.
- Built with Bootstrap 5.0.1 (Bootstrap 4 version included, too)
- 100% responsive
- 35 pre-made HTML pages
- Premium e-commerce SVG icons
- Three header variants
- LeafletJS + OpenStreetMaps
- Font Awesome icons
- Image & content sliders
- Carefully customized 3rd party libraries
- A complete Gulp workflow included
- SCSS sources
- Well-structured and SEO-friendly code
- Well Documented
📄 Pages included in the download package
- Homepage (5 variants)
- Category listing (6 variants)
- Product detail (3 variants)
- Shopping cart
- Order process (5 steps)
- Text page
- Blog listing
- Blog post
- Coming soon
- About us (2 variants)
- Contact page (2 variants)
- Customer zone – Log in, profile, orders, order detail, addresses
🛠 Customizing the theme
Choose from 6 pre-made color variants or completely customize the template quickly modifying its SCSS configuration variables.
To make your life even easier, this template comes with a thoughtfully prepared Gulp workflow.
With almost no initial setup, you can develop with an automatic HTML and SCSS compilation, use BrowserSync’s live-reload local server, and have the theme’s 3rd party libraries always up-to-date and copied into the template.
⌚️ Free updates and support
I work closely with my customers to provide a high standard of support and quick bug fixes.
Lifetime free updates are included in the price of this template.
This theme was created by Bootstrapious.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
June 17, 2021
- This version adds Bootstrap 5 support.– v2.0.0 now comes with two folders inside the ZIP file – bootstrap-4 (contains the B4 version of the theme) and bootstrap-5 – contains v2.0.0 files.
- main changes: * updating pug/HTML to support new Bootstrap 5 classes, removing deprecated classes (affects 90% of the files)* moving custom SCSS/CSS to B5 Utility classes (where possible)* this version still comes with jQuery as a dependency. jQuery support will be removed in Sell v3.0* Ekko Lightbox replaced by Glightbox * Bootstrap 4 Masonry layout replaced by MasonryLayout & Images Loaded
- improved: Added collapse possibility in the category menu
- improved: Added animation possibility in dropdown menus, animated dropdown toggles
- improved: Added SVG country flags
- updated packages: Bootstrap (5.0.1)
February 9, 2021
- updated: Bootstrap updated to v4.6.0
- updated packages: NoUI Slider (14.6.3), Smooth Scroll (16.1.3)
- updated dev packages: BrowserSync (2.26.13), Gulp Sass (4.1.0)
May 14, 2020
- improved: In addition to HTML files, this theme now comes with Pug file sources, and changes in the Gulp workflow.
- Pug compilation is now the recommended way of work with this theme. Pug sources use includes and mixins to avoid repetitive code (navbar, footer, cards). If you change the navbar, the change will be effective in all your pages, unlike when developing with HTML, where you would need to do all the changes in every file.
- * pages folder now renamed to html
- * to run previously default `gulp` command, use `gulp dev-html`
- * `gulp build` and `gulp build-html` now compile everything into `build` folder, previously `dist`
- improved: When search overlay is triggered, input gets automatically focus
- updated: Bootstrap updated to v4.5.0
March 3, 2020
- updated: Bootstrap updated to 4.4.1 (affects: scss folder files, all stylesheets)
- improved: replaced Google Maps by LeafletJS and OpenStreetMaps – affected files: _theme.scss, _map.scss, js/map.js, js/theme.js, contact.html, contact-2.html
- updated plugins: NoUI Slider (14.1.1; also affected stylesheets + _nouislider.scss), SmoothScroll (16.1.2)
September 10, 2019
- fixed: multi-level menus in navbar (affected file theme.js)
- updated plugins: jQuery (3.4.1), LeafletJS (1.5.1), NoUI Slider (14.0.2), SmoothScroll (16.1.0)
- updated development workflow: upgraded to Gulp 4 (4.0.2), switched from CSS Nano Gulp plugin to Gulp Clean CSS (4.2.0). Affected files: gulpfile.js, package.json
April 25, 2019
- improved: added Image Zoom plugin to detail-3.html
- improved: documentation on Image Zoom plugin
- updated packages: jQuery (3.4.0), NoUI Slider (13.1.5), Smooth Scroll (16.0.3)
March 25, 2019
- new pages: Product detail with sticky product info (detail-3.html)
- improved: added parallax effect to category-banner.html
- updated: Bootstrap updated to 4.3.1 (affects: SCSS folder files, all stylesheets)
January 28, 2019
- new pages: About us (about.html), About us v.2 (about-2.html)
- updated: Bootstrap updated to 4.2.1 (affects: SCSS folder files, all stylesheets, the syntax of dropdowns in the navbar)
- improved: added hidden inputs to the price slider (read their values easily)
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.2.1), NoUI Slider (12.1.0), Smooth Scroll (15.0.0)
- removed packages: Popper.js (using Bootstrap Bundle instead)
October 24, 2018
- new pages: Slider + broken grid homepage (index5.html)
- improved: completely reworked Parallax homepage (index4.html)
- improved: added basePath variable to all paths in theme.js (js/theme.js)
- improved: updated documentation
- fixed: added Polyfill fallback for object-fit for older browsers (IE mostly; changed: package.json, CSS files, _utils.scss, don’t forget to include the new script in your HTML)
September 6, 2018
- new pages: new shopping cart variant (cart-2.html; this cart behaves differently on smaller devices)
- new components: two new header layouts. (component-variants/header.html)
- improved: Sticky navbar scrollbar hidden while collapse animation is in progress
- improved: Cart overview dropdown’s height limited, scrollbar appears when 3+ different items are in cart. Also added buttons to remove item from cart into the dropdown.
- improved: Added SVG logo support for navbar brand element. This logo can inherit navbar items styling – e.g. logo can have white text on transparent background and dark text when user hovers above the navbar
- improved: moved docs to a separate directory
- changed: add .navbar-airy to your .navbar to add more spacing to .nav-link on lg+ devices (this was applied automatically before but collided with the new header variants)
- fixed: SVG injected icon sprite now works when viewing pages using file:// protocol
- fixed: added missing !default flag to some variables in scss/custom/_variables.scss
- fixed: product display issues in IE11
- updated packages: PopperJS (1.14.4)
July 24, 2018
- new pages: Parallax Homepage (index4.html), F.A.Q.s (faq.html)
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.1.3), PrismJs (1.15.0), Smooth Scroll (14.2.1)
- fixed: View button in the category-full.html (affected files: _products.scss, stylesheet.default.css, category-full.html)
- fixed: moved browserslist’s config from package.json to a .browserslistrc file and unified this file with its Bootstrap counterpart
- improved: Default gulp task reorganized to run in sequence
July 1, 2018
- new pages: category-masonry.html, category-no-sidebar.html, coming-soon.html
- added: Ekko Lightbox in detail2.html
- added: .display-1, .display-2, … headings font sizes automatically decrease on smaller viewports
- fixed: carousel height recalculation when changing screen sizes (theme.js)
- improved: adjusted navbar collapse and dropdowns behaviour on transparent navbars (theme.js)
- improved: decreased collapsed navbar vertical padding
June 25, 2018
- Initial release