Purpose – Website UI Kit
What is coming up in v1.2
Thank you for making Purpose one of the most desired products on Bootstrap Marketplace. We make consistent efforts to bring new features and also listen to all of you, trying to make this theme the one you really need and also keep it as simple and intuitive as possible.
Here are the update’s highlights with some of the most asked features from our customer that will be released in a few weeks:
- New Docs: A fresh and new documentation with a more intuitive design that will bring a more in-depth description about our components and templates and how can you benefit of our great build tools.
- Shortcode Library: One place where you can get pieces of code for components, sections and more. A more easier approach in order to build pages faster.
- Dark Mode: Yes! You asked it and we will work to bring this new and cool feature to Purpose.
- More: And this is not all. This will be, for sure, one of the most surprising updates so far.
What is (your) Purpose?
Purpose Website UI Kit is a unique and beautiful collection of UI elements that are all flexible and modular. A complete and customizable solution filled with pages examples and features that will really help you to create a robust and modern looking website in no time.
Built by Webpixels
A professional digital agency providing Premium Themes, UI/UX Design and Web Apps that you will simply love. We’ve been creating Bootstrap themes since 2013 and we’ve never stopped learning and improving our skills since then. Our products are built with reuse and modularity at the core which forms the ideal starting point to create website projects of any kind.
Beautiful Page Examples
Explore the live examples of the pre-built page layouts that were made with customization and re-usablity in mind. Let us amaze you with a level of quality in design and code never seen before in a Bootstrap theme.
Landing Pages: A 15+ page collection perfect for companies, agencies of any kind, events, blog, portfolio and much more.
Secondary Pages: Complete your website with one of these inner pages built to give you a starting point for creating pricing, services, about us, work showcase, support pages and much more.
Account Pages: Purpose comes with a useful set of pages for account management that was built to be a great starting point for creating user profiles, light dashboard and much more.
Shop Pages: A complete e-commerce flow to build and integrate your online shop fast and easy with a beautiful and intuitive design.
Complete Features at Your Hand
Purpose is a great premium UI package including all the important and needed features so you can jumpstart the hard work and get right to the website creation fast and easy with more than 100 customized Bootstrap components and 15+ integrated plugins.
- Language selection
- Custom modals (e.g account-settings.html)
- Sticky sidenavs
- Stats cards
- Notification cards
- Timeline cards
- Avatar groups
- Product cards
- Alternative footer (e.g index.html)
- In-view animations (e.g typing animation stops when is out of viewport)
- 100% Responsive
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- Fully Customizable
- Built with Sass
- Flexbox Grid
- 70+ Pre-built Page Examples
- 20+ Hero Layouts
- Premium Plugins
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Customized Libraries
- Well Documented
- Powerful Scripts
- Customized Google Maps
- FontAwesome 5
- Full Icon Set (Dusk)
- Pricing Tables
- Milestone Counter
- Typed Content Animation
- Advanced Form Layouts
- Beautiful Gradients
- Google Fonts
- Masonry Grid Layouts
- 10+ Unique Landing Pages
- 20+ Incredible Secondary Pages
- 10+ Account Pages
- 8+ Shop pages
- and many more…
Customize with Confidence
Customization has never been easier. Purpose has all the right tools in order to make your website building process a breeze and automatize your time-consuming tasks in your development workflow with Gulp toolkit and BrowserSync live browser reload.
We are developers too and we know exactly what you need. You don’t only need a theme, but also great tools in order to ease the process. And this is exactly what we offer you: the latest technologies and tools in order to create a better code that not only works great, but it is easy easy to work with too.
Documentation and Shortcodes
Get started fast and easy with Purpose using the documentation and shortcode examples. No matter you are a developer or new to web design, you will find our theme very easy to customize with an intuitive HTML markup.
Free Updates and Support
We create long lasting relationships with our customers and we want to offer you the best help in order to get started with any of our products. Need help? Send us an email at email@example.com.
10k+ happy customers
Over the past 5 years we’ve sold over 10k themes and learned the best way to build, maintain, and support our themes. Our mission is to make your job as a developer or designer easier. How do we take care of our customers?
- Powerful options & tools
- Responsive frameworks built fo developers and designers
- Regular updates to keep our theme’s current with Bootstrap core
- Dedicated support staff in direct contact with the Webpixels team to resolve issues
- Working hard to provide the best online experience possible.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
Version 1.1.2 – October 4th, 2018
- ENHANCE: will-change css property in sass files were removed for performance reasons.
- ENHANCE: navbar sticky functionality was improved because the previous one was using the sticky.js plugin and it was causing some performance issues
- ENHANCE: typewriter animation stops when it’s out of viewport (especially in mobile) so it doesn’t affect the readability of the page.
- ENHANCE: added sourcemaps for the themes css and js
- ENHANCE: made gulp generate sourcemaps for the theme’s files
- ENHANCE: multiple optimisations for mobile resolutions
- UPDATE: class .navbar-fixed-top has been replaced with .navbar-sticky in order to add a fixed-top functionality for the main menu
- UPDATE: data-role=“tagsinput” was replaced with data-toggle=“tags”
- UPDATE: .selectpicker was replaced with data-toggle=“select” in order to initialise the select2 plugin
- UPDATE: .datepicker was replaced with data-toggle=“date” in order to initialise the bootstrap-datepicker plugin
- UPDATE: created JS partials for each component and plugin (you can now create your own minified theme JS only with the scripts you need)
- UPDATE: swiper data attributes have been renamed for better consistency
- FIX: solved the issue for swipers with coverflow effect (e.g landing-event-music.html)
- FIX: solved some responsive issues on the mobile resolutions
- FIX: solved the popover that didn’t open in Safari browser
- PLUGIN: bootstrap-select is deprecated. It was replace with the select2 plugin.
- PLUGIN: in-view plugin was added for checking the presence of an element in the viewport
- DEPRECATED: viewport checker has been removed (replaced with the in-view plugin)
Version 1.1.1 – September 6th, 2018
- FIX: sticky navigation remaining stuck problem when the top bar was removed
- FIX: some spacing optimization made on page headers
Version 1.1.0 – September 3th, 2018
- E-commerce module added (files begin with shop-*.html)
- Board pages added (Overview, Projects, Tasks, Connections)
- Public profile page added for registered users
- Fixed tongue border that appeared sometimes
- Added top bar feature for selecting language, search, cart and user account
- Sticky navigation via class .navbar-fixed-top applied on the main navbar container
- Togglable global search feature with suggestions from the navbar search button
- NEW: added top bar feature for selecting language, search, cart and user account
- NEW: added .dropdown-menu-arrow modifier class for applying arrow indicators on any dropdown
- NEW: Sticky navigation via class .navbar-fixed-top applied on the main navbar container
- NEW: togglable global search feature with suggestions from the navbar search button
- NEW: toggable slidebar for additional content such as user fast login or shopping cart
- UPDATE: theme’s logo
- UPDATE: class .navbar-transparent is depracated and was replaced with .header-transparent which is applied on the header tag that contains the top bar and the main navigation
- UPDATE: the animation for dropdown-menu included in the main navbar, are made via class .dropdown-animate applied next to the .dropdown
- ENHANCE: the transparency of the header is now maintaned also on mobile resolutions
- ENHANCE: removed class .list-group-item-action from the main navbar dropdown
- ENHANCE: added dropdown menu toggle option on hover with animation (made default) via class .dropdown-animate with the data-toggle=”hover” on
- ENHANCE: the main navbar’s collapsing animation has been modified for a more smooth transition and ux
- UPDATE: removed the border-bottom-left-radius form .section-rotate on under large resolutions
Background image holder (.bg-img-holder)
- ENHANCE: added data-bg-position attribute on .bg-img-holder in order to easily position the background image (e.g data-bg-position=”center center”, data-bg-positon=”bottom 0”)
- NEW: e-commerce module added (files begin with shop-*.html)
- NEW: cart pages (cart items and empty cart)
- NEW: e-commerce checkout pages (customer, shipping, payment)
- NEW: Board pages (Overview, Projects, Tasks, Connections) – in Account Pages
- NEW: Public profile page for registered users
- NEW: Updates layout for the account pages (Profile, Settings, Billing, Notifications)
- NEW: added password reset page for each login/register style (recover-*.html)
- UPDATE: enhanced design for login and register pages
- RENAME: account-settings.html renamed to account-profile.html
- ENHANCE: the “Change avatar” button is now working as a file input
- UPDATE: landing-1.html has been restyled
- UPDATE: landing-2.html has been restyled
- UPDATE: _icons.scss was renamed to _icon.scss for better name consistency
- NEW: added $icon-border-width for outlined icons (e.g 3px)
- NEW: added icon mixin (purpose/mixins/_icon.scss) to add icon color variations (related to component _icon.scss)
- NEW: icon modifier classes added next to .icon-shape in order to add a background or border (e.g icon-green or icon-outline-purple)
- ENHANCE: new color palette for the main colors (red, blue, green, orange, yellow, pink, purple, teal) that affect also the status colors (warning, danger, info and success)
- UPDATE: changed the $card-border-radius with the value of $border-radius-lg
- UPDATE: changed the $body-color with the value of $gray-600
- UPDATE: changed the $lead-font-size to 1.125rem
- UPDATE: shape-fill-* and stroke-* were modified to take the colors from the $colors object and not the $theme-colors so you can benefit of all the available colors (e.g shape-fill-danger becamse shape-fill-red and so on)
- UPDATE: .alpha-* modifier classes for opacities where renamed to .opacity-* for better name consistency and also moved to a sepparate utility file in utilities/_opacity.scss
- NEW: added .bg-absolute-cover class for adding cover backgrounds inside relative sections that take the full size of its container
- NEW: z-index utility classes added in the purpose/utitlies folder (e.g zindex-100) to add a z-index=100 on the desired elementNEW: new component created – collage, in purpose/_collage.scss with the corresponding class name .collage – that allows you to create modern overlayed images with SVG backgrounds (it’s still in progress, which means we still have a lot to do with it + new options to add)
- NEW: product card with action buttons and color options
- NEW: new component create – ribbon, in purpose/_ribbon.scss with the corresponding class name .ribbon – that allow you to apply ribbon on any card with many style to choose from
- UPDATE: .timeline-axis-step was changed to .timeline-step
- NEW: timeline step variations – .timeline-step-dot, .timeline-step-icon
- UPDATE: avatars – .avatar-overlapped was renamed to .avatar-group
- UPDATE: .card-icon-actions was renamed to .icon-actions
- NEW: added a new utility file for images (utilities/_image.scss) for image alignment and filter management
- UPDATE: [data-link=”1”] was replaced with the .link-underline-* modifier class that allows you to use any of the theme’s color
- NEW: new mixin for links added in purpose/mixins/_link.scss
- UPDATE: .bg-img-holder received new options that are activated with js. In order to use it (for previous versions) add also the data-bg-size=”contain” on the same element.
- UPDATED: modified $badge-padding-x valueVendors and Resources
- NEW: Font Awesome Pro is used for the preview version. If you want to get more icon styles, purchase a license from their official website or our docs
- NEW: Wavify plugin added for custom wave animations (e.g: shop-products.html)
- NEW: Datepicker plugin added with single and range options
- NEW: 20 clothing SVG icons (assets/icons/clothing) used in the e-commerce module
- UPDATE: updated Bootstrap to 4.1.3 (from 4.1.1)
- UPDATE: Font Awesome to 5.2 (from 5.0.12)
- UPDATE: Bootstrap js files were moved to /assets/vendore/bootstrap (was in /assets/js/)
Version 1.0.1 – June 21th, 2018
We are bringing a small and fast update with solutions to issues our customers send us emails with.
- UPDATE: Updated the File Structure section
- UPDATE: Gulp. Optimized the gulp build command
- FIX: Solved the $icon-size variable issue that was appearing in the compiled CSS file.
- Initial release