Keen – The Ultimate Bootstrap Admin Theme
Keen – The Ultimate Bootstrap Admin Theme
What you will get:
- 6 Pre-built demos – Broad applicability of the codebase fulfills diverse tasks
- Regular updates – Proved by 7 years of consistent advancement based on customer feedback
- Video tutorials – Core KeenThemes team’s “How to” videos for you to kick-start your projects
- Customer support – Our caring team guides you by sharing the best admin coding practices
- Flexible UI layouts – Use on its own or customize to fit specific project requirements
- Layout builder – One-stop tool that handles the whole process from design to integration
- Full RTL support – Build multilingual apps that adapt to cultural diversity
- Extensible build tools – Have functionality that gives you flexibility to adjust and automate
- Classic version – Advanced HTML to launch multiple projects in a flash
- Custom-made plugins – Pro-inspired features to take your performance to new levels
Keen – a multi-demo Bootstrap 4 Admin and Dashboard – is packed with an endless number of UI components and plugin options. Its’ exceptional design is perfectly crafted and advanced layout features are optimized to suit every modern web application project worldwide.
6 In 1 Theme(counting…)
By purchasing a single license of Keen, you are entitled to receive and use all the different demo types that come within Keen itself.
Each Demo within Keen is uniquely designed for specific types of solutions or project requirements. For example, when you purchase Keen, you will be able to utilize Keen’s Default demo, CRM Application demo, Intranet System demo, eCommerce Backend demo, SAAS Service demo and much more. Each Demo is organized within its’ own folder, as well as neatly packed with own SCSS and JS files or any other files that are specifically required for that demo.
In order to handle the theme updates more efficiently you can use Keen’s private GitHub repository on github.com. If you have purchased Keen then you can follow Keen Github Access page to request an invitation.
Well, we are starting to release huge amount of video tutorials which will help Keen Admin customers to kick start their projects. The video tutorials cover the best practices of using Keen for small and large projects.
More tutorials will be coming very soon…
1.4 Update Notes
In v1.4 date the file structure was fully improved in order to provide more clean and simpler file and code organization. Watch a video demonstration or update notes on how to mass update the latest Keen v1.4.
1.3.9 Update Notes
In v1.3.9, Keen updated all its prefixes (CSS Class names, IDs, Assets and some Data Attributes) to avoid any future conflicts with other 3rd party frameworks available in the market. Watch a video demonstration or update notes on how to mass update the code prefixes to match the latest v1.3.9 update.
Our prime strategy is to provide continuous updates of new features and improvements to our customers. By purchasing Keen, you will be entitled to receive lifetime free updates.
Enormous Amount Of Features
Keen is the most complete bootstrap admin and dashboard template that provides a huge collection of components, plugins and layouts for projects of any size. Keen’s solid arcitect and structure allows it to grow without limits whilst you can customize your build by picking only the required features for your project
Within our past 6 years, we have sold over 70,000 admin themes that have been successfully deployed by small businesses to global enterprises. Our goal is to provide a complete and robust theme solution to boost all of our customer’s project deployments, by allowing them to launch their projects in the shortest amount of development time at a ridiculously low cost.
- Built with the latest Bootstrap 4.3.1
- Compatible with the latest jQuery 3.3.1
- Ultra responsive and adaptive layout and components
- Multi-demo concept(reuse your work for other projects with a different look and feel)
- Full RTL support
- Integrated build tools: Gulp, NPM, Yarn, SASS
- Included Classic(without build tool) version
- Included enterprise ready core framework
- Super clean and commented code
- Re-usable component system
- Full SASS support
- Nested multi-level SASS config system
- Powerful SASS framework with helper functions and mixins
- State color system(globally applicable to any component)
- Fully customized Bootstrap components
- Over 200 custom made UI components
- Custom skin integration for the popular datatables.net plugin
Exclusive Plugins For Keen
- Custom made CSS Grid system for layouts
- Multi-Demo support
- Multi-Skin support
- Layout Features
- Header multi-level mega-menu
- Aside multi-level menu
- Aside secondary
- Aside secondary tabs
- Quick sidebar
- Quick sidebar tabs
For Developers Of Any Level
You can boost your development with our unique build scripts based on Gulp, Yarn, NPM and SASS. If you are not used to the above build tools then you can still use the classic version as well.
- Chrome(Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Firefox(Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Explorer 10(partially)
- And other webkit browsers
- New Unique Demos
- New Layout Skins
- Angular 7 Version
- React Version
- VueJS Version
- CRUD Solutions
- New Custom Pages
- New Dashboard Widgets
- And many more…
If you have any features that you would like to get in the upcoming updates please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Stay In Touch
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
Version 1.4 – 17 April, 2019New:
- Added Tooltip Hint for Demo 6 aside menu links.
- Added Languages Dropdown Menu for Demo 6 aside menu.
- Added User dropdown Menu option(via the layout builder) for Demo 6 aside menu.
- Added gulp subtasks. Eg. gulp build –js, gulp build –sass, gulp build –media
File Structure Improvements:
- default demo ID has been renamed to demo1.
- The source src folder has been fully reconstructed to provide more clean and elegand file structure for SASS, JS and Media files.
- The assets folder has been slightly reconstructed to separate the assets versions per working demo.
- The only change in the code is with the assets paths so refer to this version and update the assets paths accordingly. However no changes has been made in the actual HTML, SASS or JS code.
- Sweetalert2 body height conflict issue.
- Login v1 input padding issue in IE11.
- Fixed KTDatatable gotoPage(pageNumber) API.
- Summernote Editor zindex issue.
- Bootstrap Tooltips position issue in Demo 6 aside menu.
- Bootstrap Dropdown menu position issue in Demo 6 aside menu.Fixed KTMenu.setActiveItem() function.
- Input border color improvement for global form controls.Fixed RTL dropdown menu position.
- Fixed KTDatatable initial parameters via option.
Version 1.3.9 – 3 March, 2019
- New Aside Removed Layout option for Default demo. Live preview.
- Added Layout Features pages for Default demo to show various layout examples. Live preview
- Added KTDatatable data.contentType option.
- KTDatatable pagination design improvements.
- Flaticon iconset update and class name improvements(long class names shortened).
- Login v1 markup and layout improvements.
- Login v2 markup and layout improvements
Updates & Improvements:
- Input background color and font issue of Chrome’s autocomplete form inputs(updating chrome is required).
- Fixed KTDatatable text inputs (search by column) responsiveness.
- Fixed Demo 5 layout issue on IE11.
- Fixed Sweetalert2 padding issue for Demo2.
- Fixed some sass code systax issues in the framework level.
- Fixed topbar dropdown offset value depreciation warning(for all demos) by changing value from data-offset=”30px 0px” to data-offset=”30px,0px” format.
Version 1.3.8 – 21 February, 2019
- Broken HTML code issue when Subheader v2 enabled.
- Demo 2 and Demo 3 body padding issues on Bootstrap Modal open.
- Header Quick Search ajax result issue.
Version 1.3.7 – 18 February, 2019
- New Demo 6 – Compact Dashboard App. Live preview
Updates & Improvements:
- Bootstrap v4.3.1 update.
- Bootstrap Daterangepicker v3.0.3 update.
- Custom pages/apps file structure changes and optimizations. This will allow us to add an unlimited number of custom apps and pages that can be used on demand without overloading the base css/js bundle.
- Fixed Classic Package demos missing assets issue.
- Fixed KDatatable initialize event not trigger in the local data source type.
- Fixed KDatatable auto hidden column, for local data source type.Fixed KDatatable empty object on the first row of template callback, for local data source type.
- Fixed KDatatable checkbox selections for normal table and locked column’s table.
- Fixed mobile menu toggler not working when header menu is disabled.
- Fixed can’t type anything in the Date and Custom Placeholder date input-mask input
Version 1.3.6 – 29 January, 2019
Updates & Improvements:
- Documentation updates and improvements.
- Sales Statistics, Revenue Growth and General Statistics chart widget improvements.
- Keen.sketch file format issue.
- Fixed Demo3 content z-index conflict with the modal’s zindex.
- Fixed SweetAlert deprecated functions.
- Fixed Keen Datatable column’s width demo.
- Fixed offcanvas.on() undefined error.
- Fixed Keen Datatable column words wrap.
Version 1.3.5 – 15 January, 2019
- PSD & Sketch files for 30+ Pages.
- Quick Search component implementation for all demos.
- Bootstrap Toast component integration.
- Subheader(static and sticky) integraton for all demos.
Updates & Improvements:
- Bootstrap v4.2.1 update.
- Bootstrap-daterangepicker v3.0.3.
- Bootstrap-select v1.13.5.
- Clipboard v2.0.4.
- Handlebars v4.0.12.
- Inputmask v4.0.6.
- Jquery-Validation v1.19.0.
- nouislider v12.1.0.
- Flaticon update.
- Layout Builder improvement for Default demo.
- Default Package file structure changes.
- Classic Package file structure changes.
- Layout improvements(HTML, SASS) for all demos.
- Update clipboard.js new Clipboard() to new ClipboardJS()
- Disable CSS3 transition before page fully loaded to make the page loading more smooth.
- Work around for the multiple select control with selected option issue on Chrome during page load from the browser cache.
- Removed “tab” space in between HTML classes.
- Sticky Portlet position issues(with non-fixed headers) for all demos.
Version 1.3.1 – 12 November, 2018
Updates & Improvements:
- Improved Dashbord Charts height for responsive modes.
- Improved Portlet Header height fo responsive modes.
- Fixed Sales Stats widget’s style issue in the Demo 5 user profile offcanvas panel.
- Fixed KDatatable reloading issue when scrolling in mobile device.
- Fixed KDatatable sorting icon on checkbox issue.
Version 1.3 – 10 November, 2018
- Added new Demo 5 – A completely unique multi-purpose demo. Live preview
- Added new examples for KDatatable displaying in modal. Live preview
- Added 3 new Blog pages for blog listing with classic and grid layouts. Live preview
- Added new Blog page for blog post with commenting form. Live preview
- Added Portlet Tools feature using KPortlet custom plugin. Live preview
- Added Sticky Panel feature using sticky-js plugin. Live preview
- Added new Search component for quick search and result displaying. Live preview
- Added new Navigation component for quick access to modules via large shortcut icons. Live preview
- Added new Notification component to display notification list with solid and bold icons and text explanations. Live preview
- Added new User Offcanvas Panel to display user profile with user related charts and content. Live preview
- Added new Sales Statistics chart widget component. Live preview
- Added new Revenue Growth chart widget component. Live preview
Updates & Improvements:
- Overal Default demo design and text readability improvements for better user experience.
- Overal dashboard widgets design and text readability improvements for better user experience.
- Overal theme color scheme and font size improvements for better user experience.
- KDatatable design improvents to make it look more design matching and integrated to the current demo and it’s color scheme.
- Added new KDatatable option to force show or hide in responsive mode table.
- Improved KDatatable responsive with toggle to show hidden columns.
- Layout skins css file separation from the main bundle css file.
- Now all custom skins can be included separately on demand only.
- Custom pages css file separation from the main bundle css file. Now all custom pages(blog, login, user profile) can be included separately on demand only.
- Overall layout and page content responsiveness improvements.
- Custom xxl breakpoint for the bootstrap grid is removed.
- Overall sass code and config variable structure improvements.
- KDatatable extra tag from Column Search demo page.
- KDatatable dropdown menu overflow and cut off issue.
- Sticky Portlet left & right position issues.
Version 1.2.5 – 17 October, 2018
- New: Demo 3 – Creative Dashboard. View
- New: Demo 4 – CRM & Intranet Application. View
- New: Author Sales widget.
- New: Total Orders widget.
- New: Technologies widget.
- New: Latest Events widget.
- New: New Products widget.
- New: Latest Orders widget.
- New: Order Statistics widget.
- New: Top Categories widget.
- New: New Button Elevate Shadow styles.
- Update: Improved Responsive Header for all demos.
- Update: Improved Responsive Page Title & Breadcrumbs for all demos.
- Update: Improved Fixed Aside Menu scrollbar height handling for all demos.
- Update: Improved Fixed Header bar for all demos.
- Fixed: KDatatable misaligned scrollbar after resize.
- Fixed: KDatatable jumping row on the last cell dropdown popup.
- Fixed: KDatatable vertical scrollbar moving with content when scrolling horizontal scrollbar.
- Fixed: Sweetalert2 body padding override issue for Demo2.
Version 1.2 – 4 October, 2018
- New: Demo2 for Creative Light Dashboard. View
- New: Light Aside skin for Demo2. View
- New: Dark Aside skin for Demo2. View
- New: Green Aside skin for Demo2. View
- New: Green Aside skin for Default Demo. View
- New: Custom Keen Wizard Plugin for stepped form flows.
- New: Custom Keen Portlet Plugin for handling portlet components.
- New: Form Wizard Version 1 based on Keen Wizard Plugin. View
- New: Form Wizard Version 2 based on Keen Wizard Plugin. View
- New: Form Wizard Version 3 based on Keen Wizard Plugin. View
- New: Form Wizard Version 4 based on Keen Wizard Plugin. View
- New: Sticky(fixed) actions bar solution for long forms based on Keen Portlet Plugin.
- New: Sticky(fixed) portlet head solution for portlets with long content based on Keen Portlet Plugin. View
- New: Custom Keen Avatar Plugin to preview attached images for file inputs. View
- New: User profile Avatar File control.
- New: New Agenda Week view for Fullcalendar.
- Updated: Latest Fontawesome v5.3.1.
- Updated: Fullcalendar design imporvements.
- Fix: KDatatable sanitize custom string from template option.
Version 1.1 – 17 September, 2018
- New: Dark Aside dashboard page. View
- New: Brand Aside dashboard page. View
- New: Light Header dashboard page. View
- New: Brand Header dashboard page. View
- New: 3 Dashboard Widget components.
- New: jQuery Repeater plugin integration.
- New: Extended User Profile page.
- New: User Profile Edit form.
- New: User Account Edit form.
- New: User Change Password form.
- New: User Email Settings form.
- New: New Vertical Navigation Menu for to use as inline or Newmenu.
- Added: New Light, Dark and Brand skins for Default demo’s Header, Logo Bar and Aside.
- Fixed: Calendar navigation arrow icon’s vertical alignment issue for Bootstrap Datepicker plugin.
- Fixed: “use strict” compatibility issue in KUtil.one(…) event method defined in srcthemeframeworkcomponentsbaseutilutil.js.
Version 1.0 – 12 September, 2018
- Initial release.