Front – Multipurpose Responsive Template
Front – Multipurpose Responsive Template
With an incredibly beautiful, fully responsive, and mobile-first projects on the web – Front Multipurpose Responsive Template is the perfect starting point for any creative and professional sites. Get started with Front’s components and options for laying out your Front project, including SVG components, powerful scripts, fully detailed documentation, and yet developer friendly code.
Built by Htmlstream
Front Template is built by the team that has customers in the background such us Stanford University, The University of Maryland, University of Victoria and many more Governments, Corporate Agencies. To bring the most modern look of any HTML5 template across all Marketplaces – powered by Bootstrap 4, Front sets the new standard with breathtaking design, top-notch support, and incredible featured packed updates that will save your precious time and gives trendy look to all your web projects. On top of that the creators of Bootstrap have closely monitored the ongoing process of the Front and helped to achieve an enormous result.
Premium Images Included
Our custom extended license allows us to include premium images in the download package. This means everything you see in our live demo including premium stock images are included with your purchase.
Sketch Design Pages Included
Sketch is small bonus that has some of the theme. Front’s Sketch file comes with all demo pages design only. Front is not only for developers but also for designers.
Easiest and fastest way to build your website with the below highlighted features:
- 100% Responsive
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- Fully Integrated SASS
- Sketch Design Included
- 200+ Pre-made HTML5 Pages
- Premium Images (100% demo images are included in the download package)
- 30+ Hero Layouts
- 90+ Header/Navbar Layouts
- 10+ Footer Layouts
- Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG)
- Carefully Customized Libraries
- Crafted Portfolio Layouts
- Ready to Start Templates
- Powerful Slider
- Well Documented
- Powerful Scripts
- and many more…
Keep scrolling, there’s more to see:
- 100% Customizable
- Bootstrap Flexbox Grid
- Premium Plugins & Libraries
- Mega Menu
- Unfold (DropDown/Sidebar and others)
- Youtube, Vimeo & HTML5 Background Videos
- Google Maps – over 10 functional examples including theming options
- Flag Icon CSS
- Pricing Tables
- Smooth Parallax Scrolling
- Image & Content Sliders
- Modal Windows
- Sticky Blocks – make any blocks “sticky” in your content, perfect for sidebars
- Animated Typing Words
- Huge Collection of Form Options
- Gradient Colors
- Fill Colors
- Stroke Colors
- Google Fonts – over 800 font options to use
- On Scroll Animations
- Masonry Grid Layouts
- Over 10 Unique Home Pages
- Exit Intent Detection
- Animation Libraries
- Social APIs
- jQuery Validation
- Malihu Scrollbar
Looking to quickly add Front components to your project? Start browsing our starter pages with copy-to-clipboard snippet and documentation on how to add them to your project, as well as what’s required to include along with their features. Every component and plugin is well documented with live examples.
Speed up your development process with Front’s included npm scripts to automate your time-consuming tasks in your development workflow with Gulp toolkit and BrowserSync live browser reload.
Free updates and support
We would like to draw your attention to the fact that after purchasing a Front Template copy, you get the right for a lifetime entitlement to download updates for FREE! Need help? For any questions or concerns, reach us out at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free updates: Front offers a lifetime free updates. This means you will never pay for any bug-fixes and compatibility upgrades for your theme, ever.
- Technical support: As always, our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions you might have. We will do our best to get back to you within 24-48 hours.
35k+ Happy Customers
In the last 5 years we have sold more than 35k template copies and learned the best way to build, maintain, and support our templates. During this time we have closed over 7k+ support questions. Our mission in both developer and designer ways to make your life easier. Here’s how we do it:
- Continuous long term updates to keep our template’s current with latest trends
- Top-notch support team in direct contact with users to resolve issues
- If we cannot resolve your issue, we will refund you and take care of you any possible way we can
Need Front Template customization?
We offer affordable, professional and trendy customized design solutions, solely for your own projects! Front Template can be easily customized with its cutting-edge components and features. However, if you feel you need any further customization please drop us a message at email@example.com and our dedicated team will assist you with your inquiries.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
Version v1.2 – 05 June, 2018
This update is focused on new Home pages, improvements and minor bug-fixes.
- New: Landing House page
- New: Landing Jobs page
- New: Corporate Business page
- New: Tables documentation page added
- Utility classes added
- Fixed: starter/headers/header-sidebar-right.html menu links fixed
- Fixed: “Dark-to-white on scroll” wrong linking issue fixed on starter/header-layouts.html
- Fixed: confirm_password init function changed to confirmPassword
- Fixed: Search Classic visibility issue fixed
- Enhanced: hs.go-to.js – Now you can use it as a link
- Enhanced: Documentation
Version v1.1 – 13 May, 2018
This update is focused on Sketch design, improvements and minor bug-fixes.
- New: Sketch version added
- Updated: FontAwesome Icon Package updated from `5.0.6` to `5.0.13`
- Fixed: `scss/dropdown/` folders and its `_dropdown.scss` along with `_dropdown-country.scss` files changed to `unfold`
- Fixed: `slick-carousel-preloader-black.svg` file name renamed to `slick-carousel-preloader-primary.svg`
- Fixed: Instagram API invalid token updated
- Fixed: Wrong spelling of the `.text-lu-left` and `.text-lu-right` classes fixed in the following pages:
- html/starter/form-layouts.html pages
- Fixed: `data-compensation=”#header”` attribute removed from content `”go-to”` markups in the following pages:
Version v1.0 – 08 May, 2018
- Initial release
Please do not forget to backup your files and read the changelog before updating your Front copy. If you come across with any problems with Front template during the update and development processes, feel free to contact our support and our team will assist you within a short time.