Directory – Directory & Listing Bootstrap 5 Theme
Directory – Directory & Listing Bootstrap 5 Theme
Directory is a beautiful Bootstrap 5 directory template and a perfect starting point for your directory website.
Directory’s variety of pre-made pages, components, and options will help you to kickstart your project’s development.
🆕🆕 We have just released a React + Next.js version of this theme.
- Built with Bootstrap 5 (Bootstrap 4 version is also included in the download)
- 100% responsive
- 47 pre-made HTML pages
- Premium SVG icon set
- Extensive maps integration based on LealeftJS, OpenStreet Maps or Mapbox
- Font Awesome icons
- Image & content sliders
- Carefully customized 3rd-party libraries
- A complete Gulp workflow included
- SCSS sources
- Well-structured and SEO-friendly code
- Well Documented
📄 Pages included in the download package
- Homepage (4 variants)
- Category listing (6 variants – 3x “AirBnb-style” holiday rentals directory, 3x Restaurant directory)
- Listing detail (2 variants – holiday rental and restaurant)
- Text page
- Blog listing
- Blog post
- Coming soon
- Pricing packages
- Contact page
- Comparison/wishlist page
- Sign in, Sign up
- Multi-step Add new listing form (6 pages)
- Booking form (4 pages)
- Bookings list and grid view, Booking detail
- User profile, Account, Personal information, User password & security page, Invoice, User messaging
- Knowledge Base
- Terms & Conditions
- 404 template
🛠 Customizing the theme
Completely customize the template and whole Bootstrap 4 framework quickly modifying its SCSS configuration variables.
This template comes with a thoughtfully prepared Gulp 4 workflow to make your life even more comfortable. With almost no initial setup, you can develop with an automatic HTML and SCSS compilation, use BrowserSync’s live-reload local server, and have the theme’s 3rd party libraries always up-to-date and copied into the template.
Still, you are not forced to use Gulp or SCSS at all, as the theme also contains a pre-built HTML version with 7 color variants.
⌚️ Free updates and support
I work closely with my customers to provide a high standard of support and quick bug fixes. Lifetime free updates are included in the price of this template.
This theme was created by Bootstrapious.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
September 7, 2021
- Fixed: – removed $primary: false; from scss/custom/_variables.scss that was overwriting variable set in scss/user/_user-variables.scss
- Updated packages: Bootstrap (5.1.0), NoUI Slider (15.4.0), Swiper (7.0.3)
- Updated dev dependecies: BrowserSync (2.27.5), Chalk (4.1.2), Gulp AutoPrefixer (8.0.0), Gulp Changed (4.0.3), Gulp Pug (5.0.0), Gulp Sass (5.0.0), added: NodeSass (6.0.1)
May 27, 2021
- This version adds Bootstrap 5 support.
- v2.0.0 now comes with two folders inside the ZIP file – bootstrap-4 (contains the B4 version of the theme) and bootstrap-5 – contains v2.0.0 files.
- updating pug/html to support new Bootstrap 5 classes, removing deprecated classes (affects 95% of the pug files)
- moving custom SCSS/CSS to B5 Utility classes (where possible)
- this version still comes with jQuery as a dependency. jQuery support will be removed in Directory v3.0.0
- updated packages: Bootstrap (5.0.1), Dropzone (5.9.2), NoUI Slider (15.1.0)
December 15, 2020
- fixed: small display issues in compare.html, knowledge-base.html
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.5.3)
September 15, 2020
- new pages: Invoice (user-invoice.html), User messages (user-messages.html), User messages – Conversation (user-messages-detail.html), Knowledge Base (knowledge-base.html), Knowledge Base – Topic (knowledge-base-topic.html), Terms & Conditions (terms.html)
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.5.2), Bootstrap Select (1.13.18), NoUI Slider (14.6.1)
June 22, 2020
- updated packages: Bootstrap (4.5.0), jQuery (3.5.1), Bootstrap Select (1.13.17)
May 5, 2020
- improved: In addition to HTML files, this theme now comes with Pug file sources, and changes in the Gulp workflow. Pug compilation is now the recommended way of work with this theme. Pug sources use includes and mixins to avoid repetitive code (navbar, footer, cards). If you change the navbar, the change will be effective in all your pages, unlike when developing with HTML, where you would need to do all the changes in every file.
- pages folder now renamed to html
- to run previously default `gulp` command, use `gulp dev-html`
- `gulp build` and `gulp build-html` now compile everything into `build` folder, previously `dist`
April 6, 2020
- new pages: User profile (user-profile.html), User account (user-account.html), Personal Info – demo forms (user-personal.html), Password & security – demo forms (user-security.html), 404 page (404.html)
- improved: Moved the inlined script where var tileLayers were defined to js/map-layers.js
- updated: Gulp plugins (gulp-clean-css, gulp-rename), Smooth Scroll
February 12, 2020
- updated: Switched the Map tiles provider from Wikimedia to OpenStreetMaps + Carto (affected files: js/map-detail.js, js/map-category.js). Wikimedia, unfortunately, stopped working.
December 20, 2019
- new pages: Real estate home page (index-4.html), comparison/wishlist (compare.html), Team (team.html)
- improved: added 5 additional pre-made CSS colour variants (see pages/css folder)
- updated plugins: Bootstrap (4.4.1), Bootstrap Select (1.13.12), NoUI Slider (14.1.1), Swiper (4.5.1)
September 9, 2019
- new pages: Travel home page (index-3.html)
- improved: added hover animations to cards using a new .hover-animate utility class
- updated plugins: Bootstrap Select (1.13.10), jQuery (3.4.1), LeafletJS (1.5.1), NoUI Slider (14.0.2), PrismJS (1.17.1), SmoothScroll (16.1.0), Swiper (4.5.0)
- updated development workflow: upgraded to Gulp 4 (4.0.2), switched from CSS Nano Gulp plugin to Gulp Clean CSS (4.2.0). Affected files: gulpfile.js, package.json
April 24, 2019
- new pages: User Bookings (user-grid.html), Booking detail (user-booking-detail.html), Booking process (4 pages: user-booking-1.html – user-booking-4.html, _booking.scss), Host view (user-list.html)
- improved: – added .icon-rounded-sm modifier classes (_icons.scss)
- improved: – better alert theming (_variables.scss)
- updated: Font Awesome to v 5.8.1
March 7, 2019
- new pages: Sign in (login.html), Sign up (signup.html), Add new listing form (6 pages: user-add-0.html – user-add-5.html)
- improved: added SVG logo for demo purposes
- improved: to avoid CORS issues when viewing using file:// protocol, using the Bootstrapious.com URL for the SVG sprite
- fixed: left/right arrows in Magnific popup (affected files: custom/_magnificpopup.scss, new file custom/_functions.scss)
- fixed: SCSS customization – improved styling possibilities for brand colours, added few missing !default flags, new variable for .nav-link in navbar – $navbar-link-size (affected files: custom/_variables.scss, user/_user-variables.scss)
February 14, 2019
- Initial release