Dashboard is designed to be the perfect starting point for sites focused on analytics, data-heavy application, or admin tools. Charts, graphs, sortable tables, and more than a dozen new components are included.
Built by the Bootstrap Team
Bootstrap Themes are built by the team who created Bootstrap itself. We’ve taken painstaking care to make sure our themes are at the same level of quality and consideration as Bootstrap’s core. We’re pretty familiar with Bootstrap, so we like to think our theme’s are well built and integrated with Bootstrap’s core 🙂 We’re also responsible for Skeleton, Ratchet, and the front-end architecture for companies like Twitter, GitHub, Medium, and others.
Built as a framework
Each theme was designed as its own extended version of Bootstrap. To do this we’ve not only extended many of your favorite parts of Bootstrap, but also introduced dozens of completely new utilities, components, and plugins.
- Components & examples: Each theme features new components built to the same level of quality as Bootstrap and highlighted with several example pages.
- Tons of variables: Theme components inherit much of their style from variables, exactly like Bootstrap. Change a few values and the theme adapts.
- Source files and tools: Each Bootstrap theme includes all the source and compiled files you’ll need, including npm and Gulp based build tools
Documentation & tooling
Every component and plugin is thoroughly documented with live examples and code blocks for easier use and customization—just like Bootstrap itself. Not comfortable diving that deep? No worries, you can get started by double clicking index.html!
- npm install
- npm start
Free updates and support
Bootstrap Themes all include free updates, including compatibility upgrades for Bootstrap patches and even Bootstrap 4. Need help? Shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Free updates: Each theme comes with updates for the life of the theme. This means you’ll never pay for any bug-fixes and compatibility upgrades for your theme, ever.
- Technical support: We’re here to help with your Bootstrap Themes questions. Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you ASAP.
10k+ happy customers
Over the past 3 years we’ve sold over 10k themes and learned the best way to build, maintain, and support our themes. Our mission is to make your job as a developer or designer easier. How do we take care of our customers?
- Regular updates to keep our theme’s current with Bootstrap core
- Dedicated support staff in direct contact with the Bootstrap team to resolve issues
- If we can’t resolve you issue, we’ll happily refund you and take care of you any way we can
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.