Bubbly – CMS & Dashboard Theme
Bubbly is a beautiful Bootstrap 5 CMS & Dashboard Theme. Bubbly’s variety of pre-made pages, components, and options will help you to kickstart your project’s development.
- Built with Bootstrap 5.0.1
- 100% responsive
- 22+ pre-made HTML pages
- Premium SVG icon set
- Maps integration based on LealeftJS, OpenStreet Maps or Mapbox
- Font Awesome icons
- Data Tables
- Carefully customized 3rd-party libraries
- A complete Gulp workflow included
- SCSS sources
- Well-structured and SEO-friendly code
- Well Documented
📄 Pages included in the download package
- CMS pages – Categories, Posts, Media Library, Add New Post
- Login & Signup Pages
- Profile, Chat, Invoice
- Contacts, Maps, Calendar, Gallery
- and more…
🛠 Customizing the theme
Completely customize the template and whole Bootstrap 5 framework quickly modifying its SCSS configuration variables. This template comes with a thoughtfully prepared Gulp 4 workflow to make your life even more comfortable. With almost no initial setup, you can develop with an automatic HTML and SCSS compilation, use BrowserSync’s live-reload local server, and have the theme’s 3rd party libraries always up-to-date and copied into the template. Still, you are not forced to use Gulp or SCSS at all, as the theme also contains a pre-built HTML & CSS version.
⌚️ Free updates and support
I work closely with my customers to provide a high standard of support and quick bug fixes. Lifetime free updates are included in the price of this template.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
June 10, 2021
- New: 26+ new widgets to display your data – showcased on widgets-stats.html, and widgets-data.html
- Improved: Added additional styling option for DataTables – tables-datatable.html
- Improved: Added fade-in effect for Data Tables on CMS Category (cms-category.html) and CMS Post (cms-post.html)
- Improved: Added Flag SVGs
- Improved: Added more styling options to the basic tables showcase – tables.html
- Improved: removed expand FA icons from sidebar CSS, now solved by inlined SVGs
- Updated: updated dependencies (Bootstrap 5.0.1, FullCalendar 5.7.0, Glightbox 3.0.9)