Boost is an elegant and accessible Bootstrap theme ideal for landing pages, blogs, and corporate sites.
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- Font Awesome 5
- Fully responsive
- Google Fonts
- Gulp workflow
- SCSS included
- W3C valid HTML
Boost is built with accessibility in mind and following best practices. It helps you to make your site accessible to the widest audience possible.
Automate time-consuming tasks in your development workflow with Boost’s included Gulp tasks and BrowserSync live browser reload.
Based on Bootstrap
Boost is based on Bootstrap 4, it includes all Bootstrap itself does, but with new aesthetics and some extra classes.
Demo content included
All demo content is included in the download package. All images and icons have a free commercial license.
Reviewed by the Bootstrap team
This theme has been reviewed by the Bootstrap team against a set of guidelines. These cover a series of factors including design, component flexibility, class naming, directory structure, build tooling, and so on.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
1.4.0 – February 03, 2020
- Bootstrap to v4.4.1
- Popper.js to v1.16.0
- Font Awesome to v5.12.0
- Dev dependencies, including package.json and gulpfile.js
- Page title variable to njk templates
- PurgeCSS tool to remove unused CSS
- _user-vars.scss and _user.scss files
- Extended and revised documentation
- Revised headings hierarchy in all templates
- Increased theme colors contrast ratio
- Minor CSS changes
- Moved scripts files to head, adding defer attribute
- .btn-pill and replaced by Bootstrap .rounded-pill
1.3.2 – May 18, 2019
- jQuery to 3.4.1
- Popper.js to 1.15.0
- Font Awesome to 5.8.2
1.3.1 – April 27, 2019
- min-height to cards to fix image height on IE11: _card.scss
1.3.0 – April 04, 2019
- New demo pages
- Font family class (serif/sans-serif): _text.scss
- Class for minimum height size: _sizing.scss
- Spacing value: _variables.scss
- Style for centered blockquote: _type.scss
- Hover effect to linked thumbnails: _images.scss
- Bootstrap to 4.3.1
- Font Awesome to 5.8.1
- Gulp to 4.0.0
1.2.0 – February 04, 2019
- Bootstrap to 4.2.1
- Popper.js to 1.14.7
- Font Awesome to 5.7.0
- Minor CSS changes: _alerts.scss, _variables.scss
1.1.0 – October 24, 2018
- New demo pages
- Pagination styles: _pagination.scss
- Table styles: _tables.scss
- Font Awesome to 5.4.1
- Transition properties: _cards.scss, _links.scss