Boost is an elegant and accessible Bootstrap theme ideal for landing pages, blogs, and corporate sites.
- Based on Bootstrap 4
- Mobile first
- 100% responsive
- W3C valid HTML
- Google Fonts
- Font Awesome 5
- SCSS included
- Gulp workflow
Boost is built with accessibility in mind and following best practices. It helps you to make your site accessible to the widest audience possible.
Based on Bootstrap
Boost is based on Bootstrap 4, it includes all Bootstrap itself does, but with new aesthetics and some extra classes.
Reviewed by the Bootstrap team
This theme has been reviewed by the Bootstrap team against a set of guidelines. These cover a series of factors including design, component flexibility, class naming, directory structure, build tooling, and so on.
Demo content included
All demo content is included in the download package. All images and icons have a free commercial license.
Automate time-consuming tasks in your development workflow with Boost’s included Gulp tasks and BrowserSync live browser reload.
You must purchase this theme to leave a review.
If you have already purchased it, login to leave a review.
No reviews yet.
1.3.2 – 18 May, 2019
- jQuery to 3.4.1
- Popper.js to 1.15.0
- Font Awesome to 5.8.2
1.3.1 – 27 April, 2019
- min-height to cards to fix image height on IE11: _card.scss
1.3.0 – 04 April, 2019
- Pages: app, course, saas, sign up, pricing cards, pricing table, style
- Font family class (serif/sans-serif): _text.scss
- Class for minimum height size: _sizing.scss
- Spacing value: _variables.scss
- Style for centered blockquote: _type.scss
- .stretched-link to links in the blog page cards
- Hover effect to linked thumbnails: _images.scss
- Bootstrap to 4.3.1
- Font Awesome to 5.8.1
- Gulp to 4.0.0
1.2.0 – 04 February, 2019
- Bootstrap to 4.2.1
- Popper.js to 1.14.7
- Font Awesome to 5.7.0
- Minor css changes: _alerts.scss, _variables.scss
1.1.0 – 24 October, 2018
- Pages: blog and article
- Pagination styles: _pagination.scss
- Table styles: _tables.scss
- Font Awesome to 5.4.1
- Transition properties: _cards.scss, _links.scss